Tuesday 12 February 2008

Turning 18 and realationships

Hello and welcome to invisible Jeff's Blog
my aim will be to update at least every otherday if not everyday with something remotely exciting and interesting but that's unlikely

i start this blog today in a lot of confusion about one particular thing in my life but its unfair to speak of that here instead I will say I turn 18 in exactly a week at first the idea of being an adult sounded great and all the extra freedom next to no restrictions left on my life I am as free as a human gets.

BUT....
sure I can now buy anything I want do anything I want and openly say things in conversation but that means I have to be responsible concise and mature. which is not something that I like to look upon and think about of course I approach everything I do professionally and try to think about everything I say not to offend people but before I wasn't expected to do it but next week I will have to. I like being me with my outbursts, randocity *is that a word?* and generally child like behaviour,

being young at heart keeps me happy simplicity makes me even happier like realationships .... why cant they just be simple I mean really what do most people look for in a realationship?

someone you enjoy your time with?
someone you like spending time with?
someone you care about?
someone who you can be affectionate with?
someone who feels the same?

but people bring other stuff into the equation and make it complicated im not sure what should matter and maybe I never will but I hope somebody can work it out and tell me what is important and what does matter in a relationship because I really don't have a clue I suppose the list above is just my list and not other peoples.

so comment tell me what matters to you about relationships and how you would feel about turning 18 let me know what you think.

0 comments: