Thursday 13 March 2008

BOOORED

yep I really am bored

whyamiwritingsomuch???
well I do it alot just no-one really sees it because I normally screw it up and throw it away
but now people get to see it?
my counter thing has gone up alot so I hope someone is looking at it

wow what a cool email picture:
Just got sent it by djdownload thought id share it with the world.

Got to leave for work soon but first I must charge my ipod so whilst I wait I write, cos im cool/sad but hey im not bothered, I cant be bothered for work today is stock day which means endlessly putting out boxes which by the time we close customers will have moved to the wrong place so a pointless job really.

Why do we have to wait for things? Where-ever you wait there should be something else put on for you to do waiting with nothing else to do is insanely boring. Like I have 20minutes before I have to leave less by the time ive finished this but if I didn't write this I would be doing what?

Eating my yoghurt downstairs, most likely.
BUT that's not the point, I don't think I really have a point, do I?
NO BUGGER!

PROCRASTINATION RULES!!!!!

gotta go work bai di bai!!
0(-_-)0

0 comments: