Wednesday 5 March 2008

Career

Realistically I have no idea what I want to do when I leave college

I'm not even sure I want to go to university or if I'm doing the right course whilst I'm there
I'm going to do mechanical engineering and have opted for a foundation year so i can change within engineering after the first year if I wish.

writing this makes me want to become a columnist and some of the creative writing Ive been doing recently makes me want to do some kind of novel/short story writing.

I have been drawing since I was born and would love to be an artist, along with radio and video work I just love being creative and want a career that reflects that but then why have I opted for a mechanical engineering degree? In my mind its a back up plan but if realistically i don't want to do this as a job why bother?

0 comments: