Monday 17 March 2008

D**K

So just got back from a hellish 2days and things are finally looking up

After having an argument with my best friend,
I fell into a trap of old emotions,
I wrote something with honest and good intentions,
She took it the wrong way,
(You where not a bitch,
I understand why,
But I think you understand now),
I'm still not sure how she feels,
But I know how I do,
after talking to an old friend last night I realised this,
I hope she's feels the same way or things will become awkward,
(if you take this the wrong way,
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU WITH A STICK!)

I want to be the one:
you come to for help,
you have fun with,
who lets you mess up my hair,
who's your muffin,
who makes you smile,
who's your best friend,
who you love spending time with,
who you can tell anything,
you play games with,
who you make beancake with,
the one you trust,

I Hope I am all of them,
and you feel the same for me,
If so, I love you,
it doesn't matter what situation we are in,
as long as we have them points above.

And now for the person who text me at half one today...
Thank you,
you text me at exactly the right time I needed that alot,
hopefully I will see you soon,
as after a small chat last night with someone,
I realised something very good and made me happy.

Then today I was given a huge decision,
I took the more stressful and stupid option,
but I know if I didn't I would have regretted it for my whole life.

But yet im really happy,
I think things are beginning to make sense again....
though so far today ive washed my hands 12times

0 comments: