Monday 24 March 2008

Exploding all over my living room

I NEED TO EXPLODE!!

IJDSAIOEFH NUOHAB FIAFB SIFHAWIOFWAJ (EIFQ£_( JHASFUSHFBSAUKFNSDOE8 OEJBSOFABS EFIAHSFB USAHFSAJFAOSJFASPOFASPOSIXMISAXNS AID WHIFQJ IWNFWAOIEIRWEOFJKCNSDKCN

I'm done with yet more button bashing

I want it to be next Saturday im really looking forward to it and I don't want to do the week anymore, my ocds are getting worse, I've noticed over the last few days and they are destroying my creativity and my mood, I feel like im losing myself, that im beginning to become nothing more than a series of weird and wonderful quirks, I know I am a very odd person, one that people like to be around, likes to talk to but now.....
I want to sit down and just get rid of the one thing that's holding me back from being myself, but to do that I destroy myself.

I like my quirks, I like being odd, I like being me.
But I hate how I make myself feel, other people can make me happy with few words....

Along with the other things I have learnt about myself, on Friday I also noticed something else that has the potential to make me very very happy but yet I cant allow myself to do it, doing it is going against myself but so is not, I don't know what to do anymore.

*goes to explode in the living room*
thanks for reading please comment if you do I like seeing what people think

bye

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

An ickle comment from me:
'potential to make me very very happy but yet I cant allow myself to do it, doing it is going against myself but so is not'
If it's gonna make you uber happy and either option is against yourself, why don't you go for it C: 'cause if it makes you happy then it will balance out anything bad? Plus you never know until you try something.
*hugs*