Saturday 15 March 2008

HOT EMO GUY

Ok sat down for lunch today at work...

Ate my mars bar,
And someone came and joined (will not name as unfair on web)
he kept looking at me so we got chatting,
as you do,
thought nothing of it,

came back off lunch and got on with my job (doing nothing basically),
then the other guy came over to me and said
"Dex you know that hot emo guy he really likes you are you into him?"

My first reaction thought was no, im not gay,
but instead me being the cheeky little bugger said
"does he take cards?"

Of course I was joking but my rather dense colleague simply replied with
"Im not sure shall I go ask?"

WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET SARCASM!!
but it made me laugh

im not gay
though
any gay guys that like
emos talk to me maybe I could set you up

^_^

2 comments:

Wildthing said...

Go on Dex.. you pulled ;)

hehe...The 2 J's and i regret to inform that we cannot come and muck about with your sanity online tonight

suckageee

miss yee and yee randomness xxx

Anonymous said...

Good words.