Tuesday 25 March 2008

Im here at the moment

If I don't speak here for a few days or seem kind of distant,

I'M THINKING PLEASE JUST LEAVE WHAT EVER IT IS IF I SAY TO!

When I want to speak, I will, right now so much is going on and I just need a bit of time to think and sort my mind out, I need to change a develop again, its not going to be easy but its the only way I will keep myself happy, I wont change in the way I act, hell no! I love being myself, maybe just a few lifestyle choices that need to be looked at before they drive me insane.

I don't like life being complicated, but I love my life, so I'm just finding ways to make my life easier and basically re-jigging a few things so I feel better about myself.

I think, I will start setting myself goals so I can feel like my life is going somewhere, sure my laid back approach is more relaxed and easier but its leaving me feeling like I'm not really achieving anything.

0 comments: