Thursday 13 March 2008

Monkeys

Yeah back from physiotherapy made me think wtf???
Now im really worried about my shoulder.
But we will see what comes of that after my scan next week.

After that had a driving lesson really interesting and fun.
I LOVE DRIVING SO MUCH!
but when im just thinking about other things, yeah...
Clutches are evil little buggers only put in the way of driving so to irritate you until you simply just want to nuke the damn thing.

I've also bought a folder to put my creative stuff in it and organise my life a bit better, I will let you know how that comes along. I want to write more, its part of the reason I didn't sleep last night, not only was I thinking about someone, I found my Roald Dahl, Dr Seuss and Spike Milligan books, I cant think of any other books that I can truly sit there with anyone and be amazed by them I have my creative mindset and styles because of them. Since forever I have made stories,rhymes and poems because of how they made me feel. I am who I am and without their input, I would not have survived the last two years of my life. If ever I was down I would go read them so I felt four again they still make me laugh, smile and happy. It made me very happy reading through them last night but even happier when I thought about the people I know that would love to read them and the people that like me for my crazy random madness. Of course it made me think of a few things that hurt me but after thinking about it in physiotherapy whilst they poked and prodded me, I suddenly became happy again thinking of my worlds and animals, the characters I made in my mind.

I'm a big kid really, I don't care what anyone thinks about it because it makes me happy, I also know why what happened, happened now and that it was my own fault, I know I didn't mean it and its so stupid of me to throw something like that away, I cant explain in words what you mean to me and if im honest it wouldn't change anything, you know how I feel, you know me and I know I'm trying not to do it, I just hope that's enough.

This made me think of you.....

Monkey, Monkey,
Sitting in a tree,
Pulling funny faces,
Pull one for me,
Pull one for daddy,
Pull one for mum,
But when it comes to the teacher,
Turn round and show her your bum.
-Spike Milligan

Listening to: Jack Jhonson-Angel

0 comments: