Monday 31 March 2008

PUT YOUR X IN THE BOX

I got some post today not that I particularly care or would normally write about my post, but this is the post I hate....


Its from these guys known as politicians.

Just after I turned 18 I got stuff through the door saying vote labour, vote conservative, vote for me yadda yadda....

Though the leaflet for the bnp was funny and worthwhile reading and ever so slightly racist.

But this one is basically telling that there is an election for my local council and telling me to go to the ballot and make my vote count.

a) no politician has ever told the truth
b) politicians don't care about anything locally
c) politicians only want me to vote so they can have some power, damn addicts.
d) if i where to vote its unlikely my specific vote would count
e) politicians are all as bad as one another
f) FUCKING POLITICIANS ARE USELESS!
g) we don't live in a democracy any way, just because we get to vote who dictates us doesn't make it a democracy.

0 comments: