Wednesday 2 April 2008

April Goals

Ok so last weeks list of goals was went well 


They go abit like this.

1)Sort out the podcast.
Although no recording this week we are beginning to take it more seriously.
Therefore can tick this off.
2)Start novel planning
I did manage this I have 3 sheets of A4 paper that have some on next to me.
Can tick this off
3)Have coursework out of the way.
Although not completed now will be by friday .
4)Decide about "it"
Have done shortly after writing the list and Its working well at the moment.
5)My plan for the future.
Will discuss later in this post.
6)Have made someone happy.
Apparently I do this a lot anyway so can tick this off.
7)Tell my friends how much they mean to me.
I think everyone knows so I don't really need to but I did mention it on strangely nerdy last night.

My future....
I decided that I am not really sure what I would like to do realistically as a job but just that its something I enjoy, that I am healthy and that Im as attractive to companies as possible.

So aprils goals.

Lifestyle-
1)Eat fruit daily
-I don't really do this often enough and is sure to maintain my health
2)Less carbonated drinks.
-I drink way to much not only for health but to save money.

Enjoyment of life-
1)Try new things
-This will allow me to see everything in the world and get a grasp for anything and everything.
2)Start making all the creative things possible
-Again for the same reason but it also advertises my skills to future employers and could earn me some money.

Appearance-
1)I need to do something about my complexion.
-I will try to get rid of the spot things, I just need to.
2)HAIR!
-Ok I know people that read this like my hair but something needs to be done so I give a more professional image than bed head.
3)Clothing
-Not me being vain I just need to address it so my appearance is more professional.

Oh and get a travel card just because I use trains a lot and could do with the saving.

That is all for now

0 comments: