Sunday 27 April 2008

Bandwagon

It appears alot of people have gotten blogs and are using them because I did sure I started this whole blog thing because I needed to do it for myself, normally when people jump on the bandwagon it irritates me because I see it as copying but this I think is making a difference someone from america who I had never met started emailing me because one of my blogs make him smile in an otherwise bad day, so to all the people that have blogs and read this leave a comment to why you started.

2 comments:

Fritzy said...

To be honest, I had a blog from a year or so back: Baka Baka! Moron?

A place where I could waffle about lastest animes, manga, game, funny stuff I found and what not. Also, back then I got my ex into blogging (as some may know) and his other friend too.

Then, when it all went wrong I stopped because I knew that he'd probably spy on me - from the way things ended with him anyway, I wouldn't put it past him.

Though, I also had diaries which were old but I filled up dates which I didn't use and I found writing really irritating again (as I usually write them before I go to bed or after I wake up) and tiring for me hand...

So ya, I cant actually remember, I think I joined you on the fact that making a blog would be useful to let things out if you need to, and found that you could hide them on your profile so yeah. Made a new one, deleted my old one, and here I am today.

I won't make a public blog as such - showing everyone - 'cause I like to know who's reading it, because otherwise I feel like I have to limit what I write more and more. I already limit it enough as it is. So, yah. Blogs have their good and bad points, individually and with respect to readers.

Fritzy said...

I keep writing mini-essays for comments... xD