Wednesday 23 April 2008

Blocked

I have had one of those days in a daze and am still in one, I'm just dazed and I don't know why....


I want to eat...
I want to wash...

DAMNIT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!

I would like to do something creative but can't focus long enough, I can't wait for the summer and some long into the night parties, there really is nothing else like turning up some music and dancing into the night, I want to do it today but can't, DAZED!

I want to draw the most elaborate picture but am too tired, I want to write but I'm facing a block, its the same with coursework unfortunately I look at it and I know what to write but don't know how, anyone else have this problem, I guess I just need some inspiration. 

BLOCK!
That was me blocking someone on MSN as they have managed to annoy me enough with bloody small talk. wow even this has taken me half hour to write, I really am facing a DAZE!

0 comments: