Friday 18 April 2008

A good but lame day

The day started by running off somewhere to see someone had a great time there and I think they really enjoyed their time with me so I felt like I had achieved something....


Then after arriving home I text someone to see how they where getting somewhere.. they didn't reply until they where leaving..........

But in the mean time my stomach had decided not to go as it gave up all hope of feeling remotely OK.

This was lame.

And I text fia saying I couldn't go as unwell, Becky than rang me and asked If I was coming but I couldn't my stomach couldn't stop convulsing and the thought of food killed it, this really sucked because although I hadn't wanted to go all week because of the "reason" and work tomorrow morning, I can't deny myself an opportunity to spend time with my best friends, you know who you are but heres a list anyways because I want to make you feel appreciated as I feel bad for missing out but becky did say not to push myself and I made a prommise to her I wouldn't 

anyways list:
Gav
Aimee
Becky
Steff (even though not invited it don't matter)
Catttttt
Liz mc gee
Fia
Steph
Nemo
Scarf
Chris
Jack(again same but meh)

There we go I feel I have corrected my unfortunateness with being nice and making people happy oh 800 Views FTW! ^_^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I'm actually in someone's best friend's list...I thought I'd never see the day