Wednesday 16 April 2008

Me in 50 phrases

1)I feel alone,

2)My friends are all hurting eachother,
3)No one trusts me,
4)No one understands me,
5)I can't explain myself,
6)I Enjoy life,
7)I ruin everything,
8)Im not well,
9)I can never tell people about my past,
10)I imagine myself in a few years time and see a failure,
11)I often dislike everything I do,
12)I feel like I will achieve nothing in life,
13)I feel useless,
14)I will die,
15)I don't mind,
16)I replaced fear with OCDS,
17)I see him die every time I go to bed,
18)I care about peoples feelings,
19)Im me,
20)Im confusing,
21)Im Dex,
22)Im Jeff,
23)I don't like my life,
24)I hate my job,
25)I love my friends,
26)I suffer from HMS,
26)I cant see what I'm doing in 1o years time,
27)I enjoy helping people,
28)I make music,
29)I make videos,
30)I love to draw,
31)I use to self harm,
32)I think the world is physiologically ill,
33)I think Im insane,
34)Random is my style,
35)I like making people smile,
36)I hated my first time,
37)I prefer girls to be friends than guys,
38)I hide things to protect people,
39)I wish days where longer,
40)I have to many friends for time,
41)My friends tire me with their problems,
42)I would never want them to stop,
43)I enjoy care free life,
44)I want to build my own house,
45)I want to live in the country,
46)I hate myself a lot of the time,
47)I feel uncreative,
48)I feel like I'm nearing the end,
49)I often make myself very happy,
50)I keep messing things up.

I don't care about the backlash ask me but just don't change...

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

1. Wish I could make this otherwise
2. It'll calm down C:
3. I do
7. Not everything
9. C: Ye can
10. Nah, you're very smart
12. *points above*
17. *hug*
24. Keep hunting, I know what it's like to hate a job
32. Welcome to planet Earth
38. What you said on my blog... to know something helps you to get over it ^^ not everything needs to be hidden for protection. Sometimes saying something will make things stronger.

Compulsive commenting, personal psychological thing here too *general thing, dw about it* - but aye. Deal with life as it comes, planning is alright when you have a motive, but thinking in spare time can just make the hole deepen. I, too, do several things that you've mentioned and don't even listen to my own advice so in a way I'm a contradictory git, but the feeling for it being what seems the best option is still there regardless... move forward in your own way with others by your side, *hands tough cookie* :').

You probably know all of the stuff I could say C: so mmm... 'ktmiwopn' are the magical letters so, *posts*.