Tuesday 29 April 2008

Texts

Mmmm


just got this text
"*name* just told me she likes u XD"
originally I thought oh OK well thats nice to know I have another friend ^_^

then it dawned on me that they didn't mean that kind of like, now I was still nice and said pass on my details and we can speak because I don't see why my knowledge of that makes any difference, I like to know these things, but then I wonder if she has misunderstood my intentions, also not wanting to hurt my friends that feel the same way is holding me back from being in a relationship right now, but please if you do feel the same way as *name* tell me, it will make life less difficult for you and nothing will change promise, I'm just fed up of guessing what people think.^_^

2 comments:

Fritzy said...

not wanting to hurt my friends that feel the same way is holding me back from being in a relationship right now

---

ya shouldn't worry about that 'cause people have to be strong and something will have to happen some day, 'tis life, ye gotta live it. also, i'm sure people'd want you to be happy and if that means you can be happy then i'm sure they'd be happy for ye too.

Nemo said...

erm dude... it was joke, Dori doesn't like you, she barley knows you, i did it to annoy her. Really sorry if i got you in a spot of bother =[

Actuly she did say she liked you, which is why i txt you, but only as friend.

Again really sorry!