Sunday 27 April 2008

The war Updated

3-0


WOOO!
I had reinforcements from my brother even if he did scream across the loft.

This time it was a battle that started because it flew towards so I smacked it across the loft with delilah *sorry delilah but you cannot be stung* realizing I had annoyed it a little I asked my brother for a newspaper then he came up with two to join me in this epic battle....

Ok so the first one got killed quickly and efficiently by one swipe as soon as it sat on the light switch.

Second took a little longer but he eventually gave up via a indirect hit by my brother as he caused a picture to land on it and boom!

Quotes from this battle:
"hehe hes looks annoyed"
"ok so if we hit the frame it will land on him"
"TAKEDOWN!!!!!" 
"hes pissed"
"look behind you"
*scream*
"oopsie"
"runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
"2-0!!!"

^_^

0 comments: