Monday 19 May 2008

BATH TIME!

Me-
I have your ribbon! Just found it in my pocket mine forevers! mhahahaha
Becky-
*pure shock* what the blue one? I had wondered where that went lol. well you gave it to me in the first place so you can have it, i could be really mean and say i have your boxers hehe. But i dont which defeats the object
Me-
Yeah the blue one I am missing boxers so obvious you are just covering for yourself BOXER THIEF!!
Becky-
Never *hitches trosuers up* i dunno what your on about honest im the queen of innocence me

Me-
You even nabbed my silk pair! I'm telling fia on you! Shel smack your bum and send you to bed
Becky-
Too late! lol.. tattle tale i'll get the rulers of the playground to kick your ass. or get you with the stick of doom. you can choose your fate.
Me-
Not the stick of doom! Guess what?
Becky-
yes the stick of doom! complete with blackcurrent harribo on the end.. what? lol mines easy have you seen the moon? its awesome and red

Me-
Ive been texting you naked in the bath! If you come after me with haribo I will scream!
Becky-
I nicked your clothes when you wern't looking.. lets see you get out of this one sexai bum lol nah your no fun dead
Me-
*chases your round house naked whipping you with towel* ha! *catches you and strips you*
Becky-
Ha I have more clothes on underneath lol unliek you... *takes photo and puts it on bebo*
and what is my ribbon doing in the bath with you?

I realise my bath is full of blood and panic!

Me-
I was emptying pockets for bath url get told off for putting them up ^_^

Shes awesome and I love her to bits ^_^ makes me smile always

you ever change I kill you with the stick of doom!

1 comments:

Tamusz said...

Why don't girls talk to me like that? *sigh*
So unlurved.