Monday 26 May 2008

DEAD!

Creatively I'm currently dead...

Completely dead I can't even work on old images and finish them off without getting bored, I need inspiration, I need something to make me sit back and go wow, I want to write, draw or record about.

Nothing is hitting me in the face, the internet is a great place but you have to know what you are looking for to get what you want, what if you don't know what your looking for? Its similar with jobs if you are looking for something specific you will find it but if you want to try something new and exciting you don't know where to look, its insane!

I just need something that inspires me, surely it can't be that hard, I have scrapped the other novel I was writing, I have even binned it, It was crap, It had no purpose, maybe I have a few ideas for the a new one to write which I will start over the next few days but I will actually plan this one out to get a decent story rather than drivel.

0 comments: