Wednesday 28 May 2008

Im tired?

This is the first time I have been tired all week, in case you where wondering I decided against going to work as I couldn't move around properly and still can't which sucks. I will be going to work tommorrow but that's just the evening so that's not so bad and it's not so long then friday, I'm tempted to arrange something but If I'm honest I would rather spend some quality time with Steff and spend the day revising or writing. I will arrange something for a friday shortly and we should have an absolutely massive rave ready for the last exams like that friday just spend the entire day in Horsham park and relax with the best people in the world, my friends. If I have anything to do with it summer will be insanely awesome and very memorable, anything you want to do tell me and I will try to make it work.

I have decided I really want the o2 Job more than I have ever wanted any job before and now I have more purpose behind it, rather than it being something I want to try and enjoy. Ultimately I will need for my ideal situation later on in life the more practice I get at selling now even if to just general customers the better I will be later on in life at selling my products to corporate company's and will give me a new experience on sale techniques so I can decide what methods are most effective, so the interview tomorrow had better go perfectly meaning I will actually prepare for an interview for the first time in my life. I'm not sure when I find out If I get the job or not but I really hope I do and its soon. Problem is I'm tied between being my normal energetic random self or if I should be very very professional over the phone, I think I will go for a mixture of the two, I guess they want someone professional but easy to talk to so that is what I shall try to give them.

I really should get some sleep now I shall blog before the interview tomorrow more than likely so talk to you then for now bye.

0 comments: