Friday 2 May 2008

May Goals

Aprils goals:

Lifestyle-
1)Eat fruit daily
-I managed this just about and liked it so shall continue this
2)Less carbonated drinks.
-I managed it so yay

Enjoyment of life-
1)Try new things
-Done some things but won't talk about them until I have finished them and oh will do more.
2)Start making all the creative things possible
-Started the novel

Appearance-
1)I need to do something about my complexion.
-Trying...
2)HAIR!
-needs a lot of work still but I will be OK.
3)Clothing
-Working on it when I get money

Most of Aprils goals where vague and general life goals not specific to the month,

This month I will continue most of these goals and more:

1)Come close to finishing Novel
2)Look for a mini.
3)Be myself more.
4)Bring back the radio show.
5)Complete some work for a portfolio.
6)Work on the pneumatics.
7)Smile more.
8)Change someones life.

0 comments: