Saturday 10 May 2008

mmm

I'm doing that thing again where I sit here with my guitar and just play a resounding E note on the top string is sounds so good yet, I know what it means...

It means I'm bored shitless and would rather be shoving some kind of antelope up my rectum rather than sit on this chair staring blankly at a laptop screen surely there must be something better to do right now?

I would be diabloing (I don't care if its not the right term sue me) but my wrist is killing me, I really am beginning to dislike the digital world, sure its made my life easier may be getting me a few jobs now that I have pulled my finger out and this is blog. NO. I'm not calling it a blog this is my diary really just other people can read it. This is amazing and is making me smile day to day and really helping me get rid of him.

I just wish I had some inspiration to paint or draw, I love art, I have told myself after tonight I shall not write any more on the novel until after my English exam as It is distracting me a lot, So I will need something to take up the time, I'm beginning to collect photos for my walls/desk I'm going to cover everything up here with photos it will be great and hopefully inspire me, I want to draw a picture of someone naked anyone for offers?

Meh bored, need of creativity, need of naked people (preferably women) don't worry it will stay between us and I guess wanted to find something to replace PC time.

email me invisible.jeff@googlemail.com

0 comments: