Thursday 15 May 2008

My day in quotes

"Where the fuck is my hair those bastards have cut it...oh yeah"-On waking up
"Lights out for a tenner"-On listening to last of the lookers
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I bet you to town and I left half hour after you!"-On out riding a bus and my mother.
"What about the I-phone?"
"Oh that's an idea"-On buying a new phone
"Well its £35 per month"-On the tariff
"Thanks for your time"-On leaving the shop
"Shame I didn't buy it but I will be back next month"-On buying an I-phone
"Thank you for your call you have made my day"-Talking to a guy at the BBC
"HOLY FUCK THATS A BIG WASP!"-On having a wasp next to my face
"A REAL BIG ONE!"
"Larger than mine?"
"yeah"-On Saturday's arrangements
"wonder if you would like to take part in a big project"
"thanks alex ^_^"-On speaking about a project

"OH SHIT!"-On should be at work soon
"haha"-On realising I don't have to be at work for a while

"Maybe someone ate them?"-On losing my shirt for work and Ipod
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!!!!"-On listening to Linkin park

"See you later"-Speaking to my readers

2 comments:

FairyFluff said...

... the heck?

Nemo said...

iphone...
project with nerimon...

i hate you...