Sunday 18 May 2008

WOOP!

Yeah so this weekend has been great, The top ten has been talked about a bit so that's good.

I'm really bored and at a point where I want to start planning for things to do during the summer, last year was good without the arguments but I want a more of an aim this summer, I know a lot of my time will be spent with particular people because they will be leaving for other parts of the country. I'm also sure that the way in which we will do these will be interesting thinking of setting tasks and trying to complete them, maybe some kind of competition or such like.

Ummm *ruined train of thought by texting someone*

comedy sketch rather than diablo nemo?

I would also like to do some arty things and really experiment with new opportunities and ideas.

If you have any suggestions comment here ^_^

Summer will be good hopefully

0 comments: