Thursday 1 May 2008

I forgot to name it

Wrote a whole chapter last night.

and someone told me the truth last night but have only recently read it, thankyou, I wish I could give you what you want. you truly deserve it but right now, I'm not really in a position to give it to anyone and you are a friend, all I know is that the friends I want to spend the rest of my life with I will, they have no choice you are one of the select few so you will still know me in 5years, 15years and 60years time (If I have not accidentally killed myself by then *laughs*). Who knows what the future holds for me but I know it will involve you, Gavin, Scarf, Becky, Steff, Aimee, Nemo and Cat, in some form or another so HA your all stuck with me for life!!!!! *EVIL LAUGH*
(anyone puts me in a mental home I shall chase you down with my object and eat you alive, as soon as I convince them I'm sane and they let me out)

^_^

0 comments: