Tuesday 3 June 2008

3am again

Its 3am again and I can't sleep I better not make a habit of this or problems might start again...

Anyway the reason for this blog is that I am insanely bored in bed I want to do something yet again with friends mostly the same people as last night/morning/whatever you want to call it. Except this time its a dream I just had and we would be sat in a living room I can't describe it but I know what it looks like, we are all sat there watching music videos on the TV generally insulting everyone that appears on screen calling them fat and suggesting we would rather watch shit decompose than watch this video again, such random references in my dreams for the win, then all of a sudden a song I have never heard before comes on the TV and everyone in the room erupts turning the room into a massive party that goes on long into the night and then into the morning we stopped dancing at about 8 random clock figure imprinted on my mind and we decided to go get food from the local bakery twas nice was mostly freshly cooked bread and was amazing eating it then someone walks in the door and the dream ends, I'm not sure who this person was, Its someone from my future.

Last time someone did that in one of my dreams it was Tash I met her 3 weeks later and my life completely changed now I have loads more people I know can I meet more people and still maintain everything I'm not sure but the idea that I will meet someone again that will affect my life completely is exciting, I don't dream often but when I do it has significance I know this person will change my life, I know I will meet them, I know they are awesome, I know what they look like, the future looks bright but its not orange...

0 comments: