Monday 2 June 2008

3am

Its 3am in the morning and I really want to go for a wander with my friend's I want to get up grab Steff, Becky, Gav, Aimee, Nemo,Nikki and Fritz with Lizmcsaur and take them for a walk through the fields nearby go sit in the tall grass with them telling stories to each other under the star light until we get bored and if we did get bored we would just sit there until sunrise lying on each other watching the sunrise over the distant horizon filled with trees. All this would just be the start of an amazing day away from civilisation, away from everyone else and without any complications just relax, with my best friends, the day would be spent not having to worry about anything we would have food all the food we would want, no phones, no emails, no work.

Just us set in A beautiful scenery with animals grasing on the field next to us on a typically warm British summers day, the birds won't fly away they will sit whilst we marvel at their beauty, share jokes about three, past times and our futures. Without a care in the world the day would be perfect I want to do it tomorrow and text them now telling them to get here but I know I can't there are exams but one day, one day I will.

0 comments: