Thursday 12 June 2008

English notes

Listening to new music during English revision I have come across a few songs that I really like:

Duffy-Mercy
Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me
Your Vegas - Troubled Times (Amazing)
Yael Naim - New Soul
James Dean Bradfield - That's No Way To Tell A Lie

I'm going to try and find them and download them as soon as possible.

I love discovering new music and keeping it fresh so If you find any decent music even if its been around for ages suggest the names to me as It will make me smile ^_^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Duffy?! Dexter I am ashamed of you =]

I know you don't like Myspace but if you search for a few bands on there I have recommended for you just to see if you might like them.

Shake Appeal
Death By Ska
Essay For The Ordinary
The Pursuit (or just 'Pursuit' I forget which one it is)

Anonymous said...

Watching it on dad's PC;

http://stream.qtv.apple.com/events/jun/0806wdt546x/m_080690210abcn_650_ref.mov

Make that a hyperlink and you should be able to download the WWDC. ^^

Anonymous said...

http://stream.qtv.apple.com/
events/jun/0806wdt546x
/m_080690210abcn_650_ref.mov

broke it down incase it wasn't possible to copy it cause it went off the page (for me anyway XD)