Tuesday 3 June 2008

Revision over

Well the revision was fine for electrical, energy and momentum sort of topics I understand them completely and satisfied with them, however I AM TOTALLY FUCKED. I know nothing about the universe or ionisation. Basically the stuff I need next year I'm fine with and will pass that exam but the one based on the universe and radiation. FAIL. The main problem is it doesn't interest me so I will shut off within a few moments of looking at it, I can't comprehend it, I can't see it, feel it or touch it. So I'm screwed I cannot teach myself half of a course within a week, I'm going to try as soon as I have spoken to my teach because I am proper screwed otherwise. Talking of teachers must mail English teacher. *emails her*

Anyway, if anyone can help me with astrophysics or radiation topics please do.

1 comments:

Nemo said...

astrophysics... o_O

Not sure what that is but if it's got to do with space.. I LOVE SPACE!