Saturday 7 June 2008

Shit week really

I'm still worried about stuff, I'm trying to manage what I did yesterday but with other stresses its just not possible, which sucks.

Other stresses listed as they popped up in my mind over a 3hour period.

1. We won't talk about that here because its mean even if it is really bothering me ALOT.
2. A while ago I made a decision and for the last 2 weeks or so I have been thinking I made the wrong one, its killing me because the decision I made is happy-ish just not as great as hoped and I still feel more inclined to go the other way. (this is vague so not to upset anyone)
3. MY WRIST IS FUCKING KILLING ME!
4. I'm going to take it as I didn't get the o2 job but they are too feeble to tell me, hopefully they just haven't rung around yet even though they did say I would find out by close of bussiness, I need to leave staples within 3 weeks or I will explode.
5. Exams, fucking evil bastard things that they are.
6. MY WRIST IS SOOO MUCH PAIN!
7. I miss the people that I care about, but I can't have them around me all the time.
8. I made the wrong decision, I know I did I think I have to live with it.
9. I'm generally not me.
10. Loves a bitch.
11. MY WRIST IS PAINFUL!!!
12. My spark is dying along with my soul.
13. I feel like I'm lying to myself.
14. Decision
15. MY FECKING WRIST!
16. I miss them.
17. I want to do it but don't.
18. MUST LEAVE STAPLES!
19. Decision I messed up.
20. Where's me?
21. Food needed.
22. I've not eaten all day.
23. I've not slept for four days...
24. SHIT! I really haven't.

Mostly I havn't slept as Im playing a few things over in my mind, health, who I am, how to get to what I want to do, the decision, wanting people nearer, finding a new job and then pain.

0 comments: