Sunday 15 June 2008

SOOOOOO

BLOOODY BORED OF READING OVER PENDLE WITCHS ALREADY!!!

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

*explodes*

*remembers only have to read until tuesday*

*dances*

*reads more*

I haven't been blogging lately so sue me I've been busy doing this thing called exam preparation and not feeling to well so leave me be for a while though normal blogging service will resume shortly with 200 pointless blogs a day and 1 useful blog or randomness.

Oh I am looking for the following set of people for the online magazine:

Games reviewers.
Technology reviewers.
Music reviewers
Advice writers.
Opinion writers.
News writers.
General journalists.
Artists.

If you feel suitable to any of these jobs or have any ideas or know anyone that would be suitable for these jobs email me at invisible.jeff@googlemail.com with your subject as the job you would like to apply for and why you think you can do it or what you can suggest for the magazine, point people in this direction if you feel they would be suitable.

IF YOU APPLY BY MSN OR ANY OTHER METHOD THAN EMAIL I WILL TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF!

I am asking for them all to be emailed so I can sort them accordingly.

EDIT:
Just to make this clear it will not be paid simply a way of gaining experience for future prospects.

0 comments: