Thursday 5 June 2008

Spam

Next person to send me spam gets blocked off msn and email end of. Mass emails of information is acceptable but blatent time wasting will end up with me pressing two block buttons very very very quickly.Yeah I was harsh but spammers waste everyone's time and I hate wasting mine.

Not in best mood as it is wont rant here about that but yeah I'm annoyed and a bit upset about something but I will explain that to the person involved soon. was looking forward to something but no can't any more not their fault but its annoying as hell, that's as far as I'm going here, It may be my diary but there are some things I don't want everyone to know, if you would like to know, ask, I will only tell people that I trust though.

Need to leave work as soon as possible after today's shift I want to die seriously, on Sunday I am going looking for jobs. If I don't leave soon I will get sacked for shoving a binder up someone's arse most likely my managers.

Am I fucked off?

YES!

Do I care?

NO!

Am I finished?

FOR NOW!

0 comments: