Tuesday 17 June 2008

WEEKEND OF VIBRATING COWS

Anyone that names a weekend after vibrating cows is clearly a mentalist, but that's the way I roll.

Its been a good and bad weekend/Monday/Tuesday really the start of the weekend friday was awesome, spent it with a randomer that is totally cool and it made me very happy indeed, Saturday morning was the worst day for a while really I did something I didn't really want to do but had to, then the interview it went OK but turns out I have not got the job, but I shall come to that shortly.
Then Saturday afternoon the start of a long chapter in my life of realisation really but I'm very happy about it all.

Then Sunday, what did I do Sunday? I'm not sure ahh yeah arrange a few projects including the radio recording date arranged we will be back ^_^

Monday and today has just been a revision day really and of course I went and saw the Gavster.

With regards to the job situation I have decided that changing my hours at staples may just be a better idea than reorganising a whole new job as much as I dislike staples its easy money, I will try to find something else but I need to make staples a bit more enjoyable so I shall ring them tomorrow and try to rearrange hours but I doubt it will work and although I didn't get the o2 job I have realised if I had My ideal job of being able to go out late and come back late morning would have failed because the hours are 12 at least half hour so I still would have had to be back at home by half ten so realistically I got no extra time out of it where as even with my existing hours I have 4 days completely off which is ideal for summer really especially if we are going camping ^_^

There may be some things that happen over the next week that you don't understand just ask me and I will explain as best I can.

Love you all muchly especially that vibrating cow.

0 comments: