Saturday 28 June 2008

YEAH LIKE AWESOME!

I'm so winning!
BY LOADS WOOOOOOOOOO!

Only one person will understand that reference mahahahaha

Screw the rest of you..
Not literally its just a joke that a friend of mine come up with and its funny. I love you all really, platonic love of course...

Doctor who was awesome today like major awesome so yeah nemo you suck how could you not watch the most important episode live??!!??! Amateur fan, even Gavin watched it live and this is Gavin, Mr I hate anything that's not funny or deeply educational and serious, (Just joking guys, Gavin is awesome he just critic's everything but I have to admit is normally right) like this episode he has a brilliant point the actors like Sarah Jane, captain jack etc ARE EFFING SHIT AT ACTING!!!

Today rocked spent the day with the awesomer making cakes and generally messing about was awesome but will miss them lots when I go away.. how lame but I have the ribbon ^_^

That's all for now will most likely blog later about my war with the soldering iron and electrical devices.

2 comments:

FairyFluff said...

*dives for iPlayer* :O still haven't watched Dr Who!!!
xx

Wildthing said...

they're effing shit?

yet they still made it,and appear on broadway and tv daily..

jealous ;) heh
xxx