Monday 7 July 2008

Because your missing me

I hope you are at least, I'm writing this after our conversation on Sunday its now 2am in the morning I'm not sure when I will decide to let blogger post it because I'm unsure of what I'm going to say in it at the moment, but its for you and you know who you are and if your not sure your name will be the only tag down below this post after I let blogger post it ^_^

Yeah basically. I love you.

That's still so scary to say because those three words can destroy people within a whisper so we will make up a new way of saying a ducky and Jeff way of saying it because we are blatantly cool.
I never felt like anyone like this ever before for like six months you have been at the front of my mind for a lot of the time I have wanted to suppress it because I thought it was not what you wanted but now I know it is, I feel awesome about it all, the most amazing feeling in the world. I have never met anyone quite like you other than myself and seeing as I can't meet myself really, your unique, we think almost exactly the same I remember you trying to tell me stuff that you thought I would find awkward when I actually felt exactly the same which is really nice because your on the same wavelength as me.

We finish each others sentences and don't need to speak to say something to each other we just know already, we feel exactly the same about most things even if we argue we still work it out and that's the best bit. I get you in trouble by giving people nicknames then you use them and they think what the hell? I steal your credit and you steal mine, eat your ribbons and nab your bells, its not because I'm mean its because I'm a winner and think your awesome, though god knows what you see in me. ;)

*licks nose*
(cos actions mean more than words)
We never even asked each other to be with each other we just are ^_^

0 comments: