Sunday 6 July 2008

DAY 05

Today's date is 06/07/08 or if your American so therefore dumb, its 07/06/08 your a retard because you ruin my idea behind this blog go sit in a pile of poo and roll in it for your challenge.

But for the non-stupid people today's challenge will involve you counting, count from 1-100then 100-1 then 1 to 30 then from 30 to 100. After that congratulate yourself for wasting time and generally procrastinating. JOKES!

Today's challenge is about numbers though the sequence of numbers in today's date has reminded me of some strange things I do in my mind with numbers like time for instance I work out the total of the two numbers combined for some reason, have done since I was a small child. But what I want you to do today is find a dice, (hehe diceman readers) and pick 6 different people, celebritys, people you know etc etc. roll the dice and be that person for 15minutes imagine everything fro thier point of view. Let me know how it goes bye for today

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Unfrotunately seeing as I was at Silverstone for Sunday (that's right) I was unable to act out the challenge for today, however I will tell you the 6 people I could have been.

1)Myself
2)Alan Hansen
3)Roman Abramovich
4)An Irishman
5)Russell Brand
6)Chris Martin

So yeah that was an idea.