Tuesday 15 July 2008

DAY 14

Day 14 and the final day now I will be getting on a plane tonight and arriving stupidly early in the morning at Gatwick... like 2in the morning stupidly early so today's and the weeks final challenge is the hardest of the lot, go sit down and have a shower or bath and sit and relax think about your childhood and ignore the complications of today it will make you feel great and most likely reveal something about your current state of mind... enjoy.. see you tomorrow if I blog...

Past/Future/not so sure when Dex over and out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well I'm finding it relaxing enough listening to my music after having gotten back from work but I'll take your advice into consideration.

Thinking for me is never really much of a good thing so I won't dwell on my past for too long.

Also there's a mini Youtube gathering on 25th July in Leicester Square Gardens at about 12-ish just in case you wanted to hear about that.