Wednesday 2 July 2008

Intro to challenges

So this is the first day of the holiday I will most likely be currently sat on a beach whilst you guys slave over college work or sit in the British summer/rain or both most likely.

AHA so I said that I would set challenges each day which is true but they must have some importance really so I will tell a story before I will suggest the challenge some will need you to comment, email or anything like that but I will guarantee they will appear randomly chosen which is more than likely true, some will be to help you as a person, others will be to enjoy yourself and others to subdue my obscene desires.

Stay tuned I will announcing them later on ^_^

Becky must complete them all and read my blog everyday, I have also arranged for some entirely randomness to be posted throughout the week.

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

Lol did you write all of these posts before you went?! xD

Am judging by the grammar.