Monday 21 July 2008

Ive not posted in a while.

I know I have not posted in an age and if im honest I don't care since i returned from turkey I haven't really had the time to sit back and relax and think its been full on working my arse looking for ways to gain money, a car and generally enjoying stuff today I had the first time in age with my boys and I loved it, missed it so much even if we did wind up nemo about being a girl for a while.
hehe
sorry nemo.

I have next to nothing planned tomorrow/today thankfully, but other than that the next week is very very busy.

Wednesday: Work until late
Thursday: Party
Friday: Party
Saturday: Work
Sunday: London/time with Becky?
Monday: Party (I think)
Tuesday: Party (I think)
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Car searching/Work
Friday: Brighton/time with Becky?
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Oh look a free day wow!

hehe you get the idea I like it though keeps me busy and I prefer to have little time free than loads of time but it does mean that my free time is consumed with finding the things i need for the not so distant future.

Then everyone is basically away for a while and I shall use this time to change alot about what I do but it is meaning all this time is hard to fulfil my ideal tasks for july and I only had half because of the holiday, I might be going on another and I may be taking someone which would be nice.

0 comments: