Wednesday 6 August 2008

Im moderatley soaked

YES I HAVE MONEY PROBLEMS WOOOO!

Cars are expensive little buggers and it's the largest purchase of my life, I need money anyone want to donate a few million to me? I'm a University student going to study engineering, I have no doubt I can make anything work if I truly believe in it, I have that kind of compulsion to give 150% to everything that I want to do. I could make you millions with millions but hey right now I'm buggered even if I did get 11million tomorrow for instance I would still have to work, I would have to work or I would lose my mind in boredom, I now know where I want to be in a few years time and I know around about how to get there, I'm going to work on it until its finsihed and then I will dance very very quickly when it is done.

Today was a massive arguement that left me on no-speaking terms with my mother, which has never happened before I think I should say, it was about money and my lack of it, all because a cheque bounced basically I got shot in the foot. Theres nothing I can do about it but if I can find a job that pays £600+ per month I will be fine for now and everything will go to plan as I had expected I took a wage drop at my current job as well as a hour drop so now only bring back £400 per four weeks so I can't survive on the money I'm on now as I need that everymonth to pay for everything I need and obviously I need some play money as well as some petrol money to actually get places.

SO tommorrow I shall call the staples in horsham and hope they can give me the hours I need, If not I think I may explode and I will have to seek a completely new job that isnt with staples, it would be a shame to leave staples but theres not alot I can do if I'm honest if they can't provide me with the hours and money I need then I have no choice but to leave, also today I signed into brighton university intranet and found exam dates and the timetable for me, I paniced a little, when the dates didn't coninside with this years days for those dates but then I worked out the space that they where incorrect and worked out it was last year so the panic was over, though it looks as if I need to take exams at the end of august for a course I havn't yet studied which is a bit consering but I'm sure I will be fine.

It's a shame my parents are not into the internet as if they where they would see this and understand that I am alot more calculated than they believe I am, I speak more openly on here about what I want to do with my life because this is the way I constructed my mind whereas If I was to directly tell people It would make no sence what so ever.

I MISS BECKY LIKE MAD!
WHY IS GAVIN NOT AROUND!!!
NEMO ARGH!
LIZZIE ARGH!
EVEN FIA ISN'T ONLINE!!!!

Yesterday I did start an image and spent three hours working on it though, its nice but I want it done by Friday so I can post it here ^_^

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

Sorryyy!!! Whenever there is a thunderstorm my net gets cut until it stopped - and it happened to be all night!