Tuesday 12 August 2008

SMIIIIILE!

I have had a bad day but because of one word I'm happy and that word is plonk completely irrelevant except to me and Becky. She makes me happier just by reminding me she loves me.

My day has been crap if I'm honest, got stuck at home cleaning and looking after the siblings all day when I had intended to meet with Becky today and relax with her. Yesterday I played guitar hero and the difficulty curve after the easy mode is like running head first into a concrete wall, but I'm sure I will work it out. So yeah one of the most boring days of the summer so far, its OK though, the house is clean the siblings haven't murdered each other yet, so I'm free to do what I want, expect I'm not.

Tomorrow I have to go to work and in the morning I'm going to work on a song I started writing last night named vibrating cows, (yeah its about you), then Thursday is big results day with a meet up in Horsham afterwards and work from five, but at least this means the next few days will go quickly, Friday, I'm not sure what to do with Friday, I might work on the script and get the NatWest account sorted out, that might be an idea. Then Saturday I'm at work for the day basically and after work on Saturday I will do my general procrastination style of work. Then From Sunday to Tuesday lunchtime/afternoon I'm busy so its all good. The shit day is followed with a few busy days and of course I have great friends, nemo rang me today bless him, I needed that, so thanks dude.

Becky loves me. ^_^

I just need to know that today of all days and it makes me warm inside. But you know what's better? I Love her back.

0 comments: