Thursday 7 August 2008

So far

Today I have:

Applied for loans.
I need this to finance my car its more of an advance on wages though if im honest as Its a small amount to which I can pay back within a few months but its the money I need to begin with to buy a car, so its not such a big deal.
Applied for a grant and student fee loan.
Basically I am entitled to a loan for my fees and a grant due to my wages last year, which I shall use to pay my fees off rather than spend it elsewhere.
Applied for a student account at NatWest.
I will use this as my main account when it is set-up, its very good account with an overdraft etc etc and use my account at abbey solely as my savers account.

I did all this from the very seat I am sat in now, it was very very boring but at least I didn't have to trail across the town to places I could stay nice and warm. I'm feeling a lot better now that I have sat down and thought about ways to control my money its almost all sorted I just need to wait for companies to get back to me so that I can arrange the final details then woo! done. I may have also extended my loan a little to be able to afford an I-phone but that's not the point now is it?

hehe

0 comments: