Friday 8 August 2008

Landscape


This is how far I am with my latest image Its only two and a bit hours of work but its the first time I have done a landscape like that. Any suggestions on what to use as the main focal point would be nice.

On the downside, I been trying to catch up with old friends lately which is brilliant on most counts like talking to Simone and seeing Nikki more often again is brilliant I have missed it so much but then finding out that someone has gotten pregnant, they have always wanted a baby but to have one just to keep a guy is unfair and wrong what's worse is she broke this guys trust to do it, she stopped taking the pill. I guess life is sad for some people but its just a shame, she could do so much better for herself, if its what she truly wants then fine I wish her luck, like another of my friends is young and recently engaged and I 100% support that, I know its what she wants and she has understood the commitment, I just see this pregnancy as a cheat without considering anything that's what bothers me I guess, I mean I can't judge young mums, mine was 17 when she had me and I turned out good.

0 comments: