Sunday 23 March 2008

Keyboard wacking

I want to do something creative right now....

but lack any idea of to what,
Ive made music,
Ive made art,
Ive made videos,
Ive made poems and stories.

BUT I LACK ANY FECKING INSPIRATION!!!

isdjfoiva gaehaugebiaehiuaggdsusdhusdhsdbndv dudkjaioew3iu9gi43ueifrh vou4 hwefifg waeyfgwewauofhiuwakafhiawuhfyiawh 8ghquwebvfbesvbfwh ih34wof hwo9wq7qutf93u20t9u805 u0u48ptu 32q.a a gjw goeh qeu[q ir w43q]4q tq
43 gq9 t4uq89g4woh8ot 4 q8woug80qhg4iq3ut084 h

that didn't help but it made me feel better......

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

Mashing keys is always good relief o:

Go devise some new dish of food *hugs* xD I have no idea, whenever I've been stuck for ideas and all sorts I just give up on the mood and go do something else :/ otherwise I get real frustrated xD

Draw on Gav when he gets round