Thursday 20 March 2008

Respect your elders... THEY ROCK!!

"you enjoy studying people and thinking about what makes them behave as they do. Try to avoid being too analytical, though. You want to see people for who they are overall, not just as a series of habits and quirks."

WOW!

I refuse to believe horoscopes as anyone can write them, but that sums me up very well. I love analysing people it helps me understand their lives same as why I like to hear they problems and try to help, making someone else happy makes me for me is the reason of life.

Also speaking to someone last night I realised that everyone has a different reason of life but my trip to the hospital today, which was complete hell, and speaking to a lovely old woman, bless her socks she did it to distract me, whilst I was waiting for my scan, I realised how much of my life I had already wasted, what the people I hadn't seen in while actually mean for me , and whilst talking to her I said the most profound thing ive ever seen and it was something that made her very happy.

"Life isn't a long journey, but its the longest one you will ever take, so enjoy it while it lasts."

She has lived through two world wars and was an amazing woman, she also reminded me of a promise I made to someone once, never to grow up and Steff, if you even read this, im glad to say I don't think I ever will. The same lady also made me realise your friends are the best thing that will ever happen to you and tell them how much they mean at any given moment, her husband was with her and when I nearly passed out from the injection he passed me a drink without even thinking, the older generations have the right frame of mind, they are generous, caring and wise, there's alot to be learnt from them.

So I thank my friends a hell of alot and am going to start showing affection to my closet, like the Europeans do....

and im making a promise to myself that when I can help someone I will because I think that is the way to a happy life.

For now bye
I hope I can cheer you up some way soon and I will add a contact email soon so anyone can talk to me should they need help or just a friend.

^_^

0 comments: