Thursday 3 April 2008

Blah

Ok coursework almost done then normal jeffness will return the this site.


A few things have come to my attention:

1)I don't really like the fact I don't know who reads this.
2)I can't live with lies only the truth.
3)Trust and happiness mean everything to me.
4)People can read way to deeply into things I do on the internet.
5)As much as the internet has changed me and my life, I hate it.
6)Social networking is pointless and causes more problems than its worth.
7)I will have to remove all social networking If I wish to maintain my happiness.
8)People lie about the strangest things in the world.
9)I HATE WRITING THIS! Im think I'm in love with someone but yet I wont admit it to myself.
10)Im not telling you who.....

yeah Ok hated writing that and now thinking about press delete but I wont
Its my diary and I can say what I like, Its my thoughts and if you don't like it don't read it.

The person I am If you read this, Im sorry but I will probably never tell you. 

0 comments: