Thursday 3 April 2008

Entry 60

6,618 days ago I entered the world. 

I've learnt a lot but not enough....

NOT ANOTHER ONE...
Nope jeffness returns for a bit.

In quick fire pattern..
Booked my theory..
Work at 5..
Need to fix bike by then..
Still have coursework to finish..
Still confused about "it"..
Bored..
I now think procrastination should become a sport..
I would get gold at the olympics..
OOOH MARS BAR!!
*eats*
its like chocolate with nougat in it why is it called nougat?
it sounds like it should be nuts but its not very nutty or anything really soft and odd like marshmallow but sticky..
Now I'm just wasting time..
Who reads this?
Comment below please will give you a nougat style hug
OHHH SOUNDS TASTY 


BYE!! 
o(^_^)o

1 comments:

Fritzy said...

I read what you write C: and I ate two mars bars today! And shared out guylian (better than me eating it in under 5 minutes myself) and yurr. I'm going to get FAT. Isuzu already calls me and Liz fatty so I guess it fits anyway lol