Thursday 3 April 2008

GOD THATS A BIG BEE!

Just gone into shed to get stanley knife to cut my wrists with and there was a huge bee which if I get stung by a normal sized one I lose that limb for a week or two if I got stung by this one I think I would have died instantly.


But yet I still went in and crapped myself when it landed on my arm but I got it off without it stinging me though if it had.... 
I really would have had a nasty reaction and would have ended up in hospital. so after getting the bee to buzz off I got the stanley knife, woo! self harming!

*note I am not a self harmer, and this is a joke though I did cut myself it was by accident I needed the knife for product design work, I can make this joke as I have been on the receiving end of self harming and have found the only way I live with this fact is to laugh about it.

0 comments: