Thursday 24 April 2008

EEEEEEEE

Playing the sixth e note on a guitar and listening to it ring out sounds really cool when you make a small beat on the base of the guitar at the same time very deep and melodic.


Random I know but I was bored and thought I would share it with the world I have to go back to college for last lesson but am currently refusing to participate in staying there when I have free periods they have even stopped anyone from going to the common room, but complain if we go to library or sit in corridors. FUCK THEM. So I no longer will spend my frees in the college doing work I shall travel home, If they have a problem with that they can speak to my arse, as I leave the building...

So I'm home for another two hours, In which I shall shower,clean floors and do some coursework.

Then I have work later...

0 comments: