Friday 25 April 2008

Work

Yeah OK so work yesterday...


Insane
some guy comes up to me and asks me for help to find some kind of wallet thing
and after I have taken no more than 3 steps he simply says
"I'm a busy man can we hurry up I need to be at a meeting soon"
I turn round stating they are just round the corner....
WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY WORKS FOR FECKING SAINSBURYS HOW CAN HE BE BLODDY BUSY AND NEED TO BE AT A MEETING SOON!!!

god this guy hacked me off...

so being a little devious I decided it would be best to take him round a tour or the store before finding his wallet, I knew where they where but said the store had been rearranged, I asked him about his meeting and he said it was a disciplinary, so I thought I would waste some more of his time.

Finally when we got to the wallets and I gave him one he said "great I'm going to be late" because he had annoyed me so much I replied with "hopefully you lose your job thank you and goodbye"

Turns out that is unprofessional but then so was he acting as if he was more important than me, without you wouldn't have your wallets would you!!!!???

YEAH, DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT DID YOU!!!
YOU UNGRATEFUL SLIME BALL!
*rant over*

I like being a sarcastic little twerp it makes me giggle inside ^_^

0 comments: