Saturday 12 April 2008

The gathering

Leaving for the youtube gathering in about 5 minutes.


Quite excited but also tired got no sleep last night, not because of the gathering, because I'm still beating myself up about not saying 'it' I will next time I can after all how will I know otherwise, and if i don't soon I could miss out on a great thing.
^_^ *I wonder where I got that from* 

and the same person I got that from I really wasn't expecting to hear you say the next bit about being lucky but because you did you removed one of the reasons I wasn't going to, so thank you.

WOOO YOUTUBE GATHERING!!!
some people that where meant to go can't but I'm sure it will still be fun and I get to meet nerimon aka alex and dave o(^_^)o

I shall now leave you with a line from my latest song, wrote last night, which I will record when I get a new mic.

The biggest mistake I ever made was fearing I would make one.

0 comments: